Adventures of a girl who purls

Watch me knit and purl and knit and purl and sometimes even spin!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005


Knit Socks or Die trying




Okay...Here are the pictures of the last knitting projects. This is the first scarf from the SnB book.

This is the second scarf from the SnB book The 3rd thing I did was basically the first scarf but with a strand of black and a strand of white sparkley stuff held together. I made it while watching the first Sox World Series Game to wear to the second game but it was wayyy too rainy. unfortunately I think I may have lost this scarf to the person holding it for the picture. She has not taken it off and is refusing to give it back. My first scary project was a had from the show Knitty Gritty. I saw the show about a year ago and loved it and just had to make it when I saw the show again. I have now started socks. And my theme is taken from the White Sox. I will Knit sox or die trying. I am leaning toward the die trying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home