Adventures of a girl who purls

Watch me knit and purl and knit and purl and sometimes even spin!

Friday, June 08, 2007

Cursed

I have never felt that a piece of knitting is out to get me. I know there are others who have. Well now it is. These simple unassuming socks will not quit!!!!! Now....Tangles out....I'm out of yarn. We all knew this had to happen. It always happens...that is why you never knit from your stash! If you bought the yarn yesterday (or last week or whatever) you go back to the nice lady at the store and buy more. Now stash yarn....whole 'nother ballgame. Let's start with....When did I buy it? Answer: Last year maybe? Next: Where did I buy it? Answer: Oh now there is a tricky one....Wisconsin maybe? But where....it's a big state you know. So this weekend I am off to the two yarn shops within 3 miles to figure out where I bought it and if they have any. Yes there are 2 yarn shop near my summer home in the middle of nowhere....the closest retail outlets to my summer home a gas station and 2 yarn shops...do I know how to pick a place or what.
This is what I bought last week (at one of those yarn shops) now I just need to figure out what to do with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home