Adventures of a girl who purls

Watch me knit and purl and knit and purl and sometimes even spin!

Friday, February 23, 2007

sp 10

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you
absolutely *not* like? My favorites are soft things and natural yarns. Nothing I really hate except something with too much acrylic

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? nothing really, I have them all over

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? been knitting for years, taught myself Would you
consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? Consider myself intermediate. But really it's just knit and purl so it's a matter just reading a pattern or chart. You can't really go wrong.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? no

5. What's your favorite scent? anything

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? not really...chocolate but not really anything else Favorite candy? Any chocolate

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Mostly just knitting, sometimes scrapbook Do you spin? Yep

8. What kind of music do you like? Country Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? Yep
(if your buddy wants to make you a CD)

9. What's your favorite color(s)?Purples/ Pinks oh really anything Any colors you just can't stand? nope

10. What is your family situation?Married 3 kids live-in nanny and my dad all in the same house Do you have any pets?yep, two cats and a huge dog

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?mittens, sometimes hats, never made a ponchos so don't know

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? I'm a sock addict

13. What are you knitting right now? umm...socks

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? Yes

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? knit on circulars unless dpns Bamboo, aluminum, bamboo or aluminum
plastic?

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? yep

17. How old is your oldest UFO? 3 mos

18. What is your favorite holiday? all of them

19. Is there anything that you collect? not really except yarn

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to
get your hands on?nope What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
I know wild fibers and spin-off only cause they just came... I can never remember until they show up

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
nothing I can think of

22. Are you a sock knitter? yep What are your foot measurements? 9.5 length 9 around ball 9.5 ankle wow I see a pattern lol

23. When is your birthday? June 23

1 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Jenny,
I saw your post over on the SP10 blog - email me at rmartin_cpa at hotmail dot com and I can track down who your hostess is.

Thanks!
Robin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home