Adventures of a girl who purls

Watch me knit and purl and knit and purl and sometimes even spin!

Friday, August 18, 2006

Alright I'll do it

I keep putting this off for one reason or another. I just want to wait for another picutre. I just want to figure out something else to write about. But if I don't just write it then and there it all falls out of that little brain of mine. So all that cool stuff I was going to write about..gone...out floating in the air for someone else to write about instead of me. That'll teach me!

So anyway...today...just some pictures. Later some pictures of the Janet shawl.
Vacation with the sock and then they are done


My current six-sock knit-a long socks

2 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger astridpersons said...

de pier in scheveningen? Are you in the Netherlands or is it a sort of exotic name for a shop?
I am very curious....

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger José said...

I had the same question coming up, and I am visiting your blog because your comment in Astrid's blog stated you were (not) going to learn Dutch to read mine. Isn't this a very small world!
And so full of yarns, happily!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home